Esendex has been helping Australian businesses get their message out there via cutting edge SMS software since 2001, and as always, we’re striving to keep ahead of the game in an evolving technology industry to be the best for our customers.
With that in mind, we are pleased to announce an imminent update to the storage of contacts for current users who signed up prior to March this year (If you created your account after March, you’re already updated. Lucky you!). You will have the option to manually switch to the new organisation of contacts in Echo up until October 7th, after which it will progressively update all accounts automatically.
Contacts will no longer be stored by the individual user but by the account as a whole. The update will make our system more account focused, with all the users listed on an account being able to view all contacts and edit groups.
The update comes as both a progressive and preventative measure to ensure the highest quality product.
1. COLLABORATE WITH OTHER USERS MORE EFFECTIVELY
– All contacts you add will become automatically available to everyone with access to your account.
2. MAKES FINDING CONTACTS EASIER
– All contacts can be searched by full name or phone number, this option is sure to be time saving in finding individual contact.
3. IMPROVE DATA QUALITY
– It will be easier to identify any potential errors in adding new contacts, improving the overall quality of the data in your account.
1. NO DUPLICATE CONTACTS
– Under the new upgrade, there can only be one contact number per name and one name per contact number. Making it impossible to have multiple, outdated or incorrect details and ensuring direct contact with your intended recipients.
In short, we’re just getting better and better.
So if you already have an account with Esendex (good one!), simply log in to your Esendex account, click the link in the banner and follow the simple steps to begin benefitting from the new and exciting features. If you are not already a client of Esendex, find out how you can become involved with our new and improved system by signing up for a free trial, calling us call us on 1300 764 946 or emailing [email protected].